Saturday, October 18, 2014

watch out






Dear Mr. Road Construction Worker Man: You have been working the same stretch of road that I take on my way to work every day for the past five months. Every time I drive by, I try to be extremely careful, courteous, and cautious in order to protect you and your fellow workers. I had always hoped that you would extend me the same courtesy. I knew when you pulled out in front of me, driving a big, white super cab truck pulling a 25 foot trailer carrying a one ton piece of construction machinery the odds were not in my favor. Especially when I'm driving my motorcycle. I am thankful that I have good reflexes, but even more thankful that I have good brakes. I am thanking YOU now in hopes that my universally known finger greeting to you will stay in your memory and will remind you to be more watchful.





















2 comments: